EducateIT Process Monitor is a system to monitor processes on servers and clients and optionally store all activity in a history database.
The system is able to monitor all or a limited number of processes of all systems using a powerful and flexible filter system. Optionally a history database is created where important key information, like start/end time, memory usage and cpu time, about every process is recorded. An simple analysis tool gives you deep insights into the recorded process activity and let you answer many questions about the process activity in your company.
The software has the following features:
- Controlled with a dynamic host list which can be changed without restarting the process monitor service.
- Different retrieve methods: PowerShell (native and WMI) retrieve methods to get the process list from remote systems without any installation on these systems required. Process Monitor Agent service for minimal network and CPU impact to retrieve processes from hundreds of computer systems.
- Powerful filter system to reduce the monitored processes to the interesting ones.
- Optional history database where every process start and stop with all additional information is recorded.
- Process Monitor Client to watch and filter the current process list in real time. You can define complex filters and watch the processes in which you are interested in.
- Process Monitor Analysis to make in-depth analyses of the stored process information in the history database. Get facts about application and process usage.
- Application mapping to relate processes to user friendly application names.
- EducateIT Raptor extension to use the Process Monitor as a regular data source. Real time process information is displayed for user and computer objects. There are also additional application and process objects to show information about specific applications and processes.
We understand that your information is valuable therefore we protect it with various features:
- The connection between all our components are secured using SSL with the latest security features.
- A key and secret system authenticate the different systems and controls the access.
- The powerful filter system allows you to filter critical process information before it is processed by our systems.